Monitoring System of Vibroacoustic Parameters of a Working Zone
This article discusses the safety problems of the use of aviation technology associated with the influence of operational vibration of aircraft. The topical issue of timely detection and prevention of a dangerous state of critical machines and mechanisms is analyzed. Modern means of measuring vibration parameters, principles of measurement, as well as characteristics of the sensitive element of the measuring transducer, are considered. The block diagram and operation algorithm of the proposed system for monitoring vibroacoustic parameters, which is built on the basis of a piezoelectric transducer, is presented. This system can measure the parameters of noise and vibration and analyze the measured data, signal about exceeding the permissible ranges for human work, display the measured data. The advantage of the proposed system is the connection of the measuring channels with the mainboard using the Bluetooth module, which allows the sensors to measure noise and vibration to be placed in any part of the working area.
- Abdulameer, H.A. and Wasmi, H.R., 2015, Vibration control analysis of aircraft wing by using smart material, Innovative Systems Design and Engineering, 6(8), pp.7-42.
- Advanced Avionics Handbook. – U.S. Department of Transportation, FAA, 2009, – 112 p.
- Arnau, A. Ed., 2004, Piezoelectric transducers and applications, Berlin: Springer.
- Bahari, A. and Popplewell, N., 2015, Comment on “Transient response of an acoustic medium by an excited submerged spherical shell” [J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 109 (6), 2789–2796 (2001)], The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 137(5), pp.2966-2969.
- Berns, V. and Zhukov, E., 2019, Diagnostics of airframes defects by vibration tests results, In AIP Conference Proceedings (Vol. 2125, No. 1, p.
- Components101, 2021, Arduino Uno, Available at: https://components101.com/microcontrollers/arduino-uno, (Accessed 3 August 2021).
- Da Silva, R.R., Costa, E.D.S., De Oliveira, R.C. and Mesquita, A.L., 2017, Fault diagnosis in rotating machine using full spectrum of vibration and fuzzylogic, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 12(11), pp.2952-2964.
- Ebrahimi, F. ed., 2011, Advances in piezoelectric transducers, BoD–Books on Demand.
- Faisal, I.A., Purboyo, T.W. and Ansori, A.S.R., 2020, A review of accelerometer sensor and gyroscope sensor in IMU sensors on motion capture. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 15(3), pp.826-829.
- Guo, L., Chen, J. and Li, X., 2009, Rolling bearing fault classification based on envelope spectrum and support vector machine, Journal of Vibration and Control, 15(9), pp.1349-1363.
- Iwaniec, M., Holovatyy, A., Teslyuk, V., Lobur, M., Kolesnyk, K. and Mashevska, M., 2017, Development of vibration spectrum analyzer using the Raspberry Pi microcomputer and 3-axis digital MEMS accelerometer ADXL345, In 2017 XIIIth International Conference on Perspective Technologies and Methods in MEMS Design (MEMSTECH) (pp. 25-29). IEEE.
- Jarmołowicz, M. and Kornatowski, E., 2017, May. Method of vibroacoustic signal spectrum optimization in diagnostics of devices. In 2017
- Li, J., Farquharson, C.G. and Hu, X., 2016, Three effective inverse Laplace transform algorithms for computing time-domain electromagnetic responses. Geophysics, 81(2), pp.E113-E128.
- Motylev, NI, 2004, Identification of mechanical defects in the elements of reactors and structures of nuclear power plants under test vibration impact,Technologies and systems for ensuring the life cycle of nuclear power plants, SPb .: Mendeleev, (2), pp. 126-131.
- Perera, R., Fang, S.E. and Huerta, C., 2009, Structural crack detection without updated baseline model by singleandmultiobjectiveoptimization, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 23(3), pp.752-768.
- Postnov, VA, 2000, Determination of damages of elastic systems by mathematical processing of frequency spectra obtained from the experiment, Izv. RAS. Rigid Body Mechanics, (6), pp. 155-160.
- Rupitsch, S.J., 2018, Piezoelectric sensors and actuators: Fundamentals and applications, Springer.
- Stakhova, A. and Kvasnikov, V., 2021, Development of a device for measuring and analyzing vibrations. Informatyka, Automatyka, Pomiary w Gospodarce i Ochronie Środowiska, 11(2), pp.48-51.
- TOMASZEK, H., STĘPIEŃ, S. and WAŻNY, M., 2010,Aircraft flight safety with the risk of failure during performance of an aviation task, TRIBOLOGY• RELIABILITY• TEROTECHNOLOGY DIAGNOSTICS• SAFETY• ECO-ENGINEERING TRIBOLOGIA• NIEZAWODNOŚĆ• EKSPLOATYKA DIAGNOSTYKA• BEZPIECZEŃSTWO• EKOINŻYNIERIA, p.75.
- Varanis, M., Silva, A., Mereles, A. and Pederiva, R., 2018,MEMS accelerometers for mechanical vibrations analysis: A comprehensive review with applications,Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, 40(11), pp.1-18.