Message from the Presidents
International Journal of Aviation Science and Technology is an interdisciplinary, peer-revieved, scientific open access journal that focuses mainly on the theme of aviation and sustainability, addressing a broad audience. The aim of this journal is to bring together compilation, research, discussion and criticism studies that link sustainability and aviation issues and to create a national knowledge. This journal accepts publications in aviation science, aircraft engineering, mechanical engineering, energy engineering, electrical-electronic engineering, material engineering, environmental engineering, architecture and many other applied sciences. In particular, it focuses on sustainable energy technologies, sustainable material technologies, green aircraft and green airports. In addition, other studies addressing issues related to sustainable aviation will be welcomed.
Top 3 Cited Articles
- A Review on Applications and Effects of Morphing Wing Technology on UAVs
Cevdet Özel , Emre Özbek, Selçuk Ekici,
- An Exploratory Study of Pilot Training and Recruitment in Europe
Lenard Mariyanov Adanov, Andrew Macintyre, Marina Efthymiou,
- Sizing of a Turboprop Engine Powered High Altitude Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and It`s Propulsion System for an Assumed Mission Profile in Turkey
IJAST, which is being published electronically, is a publication of the International Sustainable Aviation and Energy Research Society (SARES). IJAST is a non-profit scientific journal. IJAST, to raise awareness about sustainable aviation in the World, scientific studies, taking into account the ethics of science, industry and aims to deliver the shares to the public. IJAST is being published in june and december of every year, and it is aimed to become a journal which is scanned in national indexes in a short time. The language of the journal is English. After the manuscripts submitted to the journal are refereed, the articles with positive opinions will be published.
Click here to send an article to the International Journal of Aviation Science and Technology.
This journal only accepts articles in English.
- An investigation of the Control Quality of the Automatic Control System for Fixedwing UAVs During Landing Process – Trung Vuong Anh, Hong Son Tran, Dinh-dung Nguyen, Truong-thanh Nguyen, Trong-son Phan, Hong Tien Nguyen
- Numerical Analysis of Variable Morphing Wing for Improved Aerodynamic Performance of a Predator MQ-1B – Erdogan Kaygan
- A Comprehensive Study On The Effects Of Noise Abatement Departure Procedures On Noise Contours Around Tan Son Nhat International Airport – La Tuan Kiet, Tien Anh Tran
- Aircraft Noise Compatibility of the Airports with Progress of Noise Reduction at Source – Oleksandr Zaporozhets, Kateryna Kazhan, Kateryna Synylo, Sergii Karpenko
- Improving the Efficiency of Angular Velocity Sensors on Aircraft – Trung Vuong Anh, Hong Son Tran, Dinh-dung Nguyen, Truong-thanh Nguyen, Omar Alharasees, Utku Kale