Problems of Providing Travel Services to Inclusive Aviation Tourists: World and Ukrainian experience
The article examines the features of the development of the modern world tourism market and the problems of providing tourism services to inclusive aviation tourists. The world experience of air transportation of inclusive tourists in different countries is analysed. Analytical material is offered, reflecting the problems of airlines work in transporting tourists from inclusive groups. The prospects of the infrastructure of Ukrainian airports are assessed; problems associated with air services for people with different categories of iinclusion, especially people with disabilities, are identified. The emphasis is on developing tourism in Ukraine as a segment of the Ukrainian economy within the framework of studying the issue of development and implementation of inclusive tourism in Ukraine. In this regard, the legal regulation of relations between representatives of air transportation and an inclusive tourist, who requires special conditions of movement, which is usually associated with physical health (people with heavyweight, older adults, pregnant women) or disability, are relevant. The research identified the problems and suggested solutions that relate to tourist services in developing a consistent, logical and compromise approach to providing comfortable services for air travel for
people with disabilities and passengers of other inclusive categories.
Inclusive air tourists,
People with disabilities
- Airbus. (2019, August). Global Market Forecast: 2019-2038. Retrieved November 2nd, 2019, from https://www.airbus.com/content/dam/corporat e-topics/strategy/globalmarketforecast/GMF2019-2038-Airbus-CommercialAircraft-book.p
- AON. (2020). Cut-e: Talent Assessment for Aviation. Retrieved 25 February, 2020, from
- Bielousova N. and Skorostetska O. (2020). Development of inclusive tourism in Ukraine. Current issues of inclusive tourism introduction in Ukraine and other countries: collective monograph/ – Poznan, – pp. 36-52
- Boiko, O. and Prusov, D., (2018), Prerequisites for the integrated geoinformation systems implementation for spatial planning of airport complexes. Proceedings of the National aviation university, 4(2018), pp.39-46. Doi: DOI: 10.18372/2306-1472.77.13496
- Bіelousova N. V., (2017), «Inclusive tourism» or «travel without barriers» in modern society Ukraine: geographical analysis and search for solutions to materials: VII International Scientific Conference, m. Kherson, 5-6 October 2017 [edited by I.Pylypenko By D Malchykovoyi]. (Kherson: Publishing House«Helvetica») р.33-35
- Bіelousova N. V. (2018) Theoretical aspects of the development of inclusive rehabilitation and social tourism in Ukraine. Scientific journal «Scientific notes of Sumy State Pedagogical University. Geographic Sciences». (Sumy: Sumy MPU named after A S Makarenko) p. 205-213
- Bіelousova, Natalia, (2019), Actual Problems of Inclusive Tourism in Ukraine, Social work and social education, 3(2019), pp. 15-25. Doi:10.31499/.3.2019.190393.
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (2006). Chicago. Retrieved April 12nd, 2021, from https://www.un.org/ru/rights/disabilities/about_ability/inbrief.shtml
- Le Man, T., (2011), Foreign experience and forms of government support for social significant traffic on Aviation. “Practical Marketing”, 2 (168). рp. 33-36.
- Nechiporuk N.M., Kizima M.I. (2019). Inclusive tourism beyond the cordonю. Strategic perspectives of tourism, hotel and restaurant Industry in Ukraine: theory, practice and innovation development. – Uman, (30-31.10.2019). – p. 128-130.
- Skryleva E., Red Wings airlines employee (tarih yazmıyor), available at: https://www.morvesti.ru/izdaniya/tdr/archive/2018/06.php?cv=1
- State Service of Ukraine (SSU) – Department of Aviation Services of Ukraine for (2017). Retrieved April 12nd, 2021, from https://avia.gov.ua.
- UNWTO Tourism Highlights (2018), UNWTO Tourism Highlights: 2018 Edition. World Tourism
Organization (UNWTO). doi:10.18111/9789284419876.
- Konanova, E. I., (2019), Inclusive tourism: technology and organisation of a tourist product, South Federal University, p.129 URL: https://biblioclub.ru/index.phppage=book&id=577840 (date of access: 06/08/2021). – Bibliography: pp. 112-119.- ISBN 978-5-9275-3164-6.
- Mezhevaya L. A., Letin A. L., Lugovskaya L. A., (2015), Theory and practice of organising inclusive tourism in Russia, Modern problems of science and education. 1(1), URL: http://www.scienceeducation.ru/ru/article/view?id=17354 (date accessed: 06/08/2021).
- Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine, M. (2020) Mukachevo Airport Construction Project. Available at: https://www.kmu.gov.ua/en/news/mininfrastrukturi-proekt-budivnictva-aeroportu-vmukachevivklyucheno-do-derzhavnoyi-cilovoyi-programirozvitku-aeroportiv (Accessed: 26 June 2021).
- Naumenko, L. Yu., Lepsky, V. V., Makarenko, S., Borisova, I. S., Semenenko, A. V., (2015), Inclusive tourism as a type of rehabilitation: modern needs of people with disabilities, Ukrainian Bulletin of Medical and Social Expertise, 2(2015), pp. 23-26. ISSN 2224-0454 (date accessed: 08.06.2021).
- Yun G. M., Marintseva K. V., (2014), Decomposition of the network of air routes, Science-Intensive Technologies, 2(2014), pp.219-222. Url:http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Nt_2014_2_14 (date
- Zaporozhets O. I., Synylo K. V., (2012), Information technology for security and environmental protection at airports, Scientific bulletin of the Kherson State Maritime Academy, 8(2012), pp.138-147.
- Zaporozhets O. I., (2014), GIS-monitoring of the environment in airport , Bulletin of the Kherson State Maritime Academy, 10(2014), pp.268-275. Url: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Nvkhdmi_2014_1_38, date accessed: 08/06/2021)
- Zapesotsky, A. S., (2012), Strategic marketing in tourism: theory and practice, SPbGUP Press, p.152.