The IJAST journal has applied the peer review process as double-blind.
- Both authors and reviewers are kept anonymous.
- The author’s manuscript publication is not guaranteed before the reviewers’ recommendations and the Editor’s decision. So, the authors must follow the reviewers’ change requests.
- Manuscripts may be rejected without peer review by the editor-in-chief if they do not comply with the instructions for authors or if they are beyond the scope of the journal.
- After a manuscript has been accepted for publication, i.e. after reviewer-recommended revisions are complete, the author will not be permitted to make changes unless there is a major mistake or significant errata. The author must follow the complaint policy for further explanations.
- Before publication, the final proofs are always sent to the authors for corrections.
- Mistakes or omissions due to negligence or significant error on the journal’s part during final printing will be rectified in an errata section of the following issues.
Please refer to the Publication Policy page for details.